Mark your calendars!
February 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 26 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 4 (12:30pm) Mandarin Ministry Conference
March 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 9-11 LCBC Missions Conference
March 11 Daylight Savings
March 30 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service (English-MPR; Chinese-ETC)
March 31 (11:00am) LCBC Easter Community Celebration
March 31 50th Anniversary Pledge Due
April 1 Easter Sunday (English 9:00am; Chinese 10:45am)
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY after the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- 2017 YEAR-END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st & 2nd service. PLEASE DO NOT put your unused envelopes from previous years in back of the chairs. Please give them to the Ushers or Finance committee.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 26th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- LCBC MISSIONS CONFERENCE scheduled March 9-11, 2018. Everyone has a part to play in God’s Mission! Let’s learn about the Heart of God in the World of Mission and Why Mission Matters. Chinese translation will be available. For more information, please contact Olive Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cendra Fong (email@example.com).
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS will be on Sunday, March 11th. Don’t forget to turn your clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Good Friday Service 3/30 at 7:00pm, LCBC Easter Community Celebration 3/31 at 11:00am, and Easter Sunday 4/1 for English at 9:00am and Chinese at 10:45am.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.
8. CHURCH VANS are to be reserved by your fellowship groups. You must be an authorized driver to reserve a van. Please designate day/days needed on the transportation calendar in the main hallway and contact our transportation director, Chee To (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm reservation. Each fellowship group must clean, close the windows, lock door and fill up the gas tank after each usage so that it may be used by the next group.