Mark your calendars!
February 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 23 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
February 24 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
April 5 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 10 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service
April 11 (11:00am) Easter Eggstravaganza
April 12 Easter Sunday
July 13-17 VBS (Vacation Bible School)
July 26-29 Radiate Camp Alta
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd All church members are encouraged to attend to support the membership candidates’ testimonies.
- 2019 YEAR- END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st and 2nd service
- COLLEGE/ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL – The Introduction to Biblical Counseling class continues TODAY discussing “The Process of Biblical Counseling”. Please come join us for class at 10:45AM in rooms 213AB in the ETC Building. If you have any questions about this class please ask Pastor Jon, Steve Wang, or Kevin
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for next Sunday, Feb. 23rd in 201 at 1:00pm. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please contact Patty Tong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 24th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- CARPOOL FOR WOMEN OF GRACE CONFERENCE – Ladies who have already registered for the Women of Grace conference on 2/22, if you would like to carpool to the event, please contact Janice Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: whether you need or can give a ride, how many passengers you can take, and where you live. We look forward to seeing you there!
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, March 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- BEGINNNING GUITAR LESSONS have been postponed until further notice.
- PLEASE SEE INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS UPDATE IN BULLETIN