Mark your calendars!
February 11 (12:30pm) English New Members Class
February 11 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting
February 12 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
March 9-11 LCBC Missions Conference
March 30 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service (English-MPR; Chinese-ETC)
March 31 (11:00am) Easter Eggstravaganza
March 31 50th Anniversary Pledge Due
April 1 Easter Sunday (English 9:00am; Chinese 10:45am)
- 2017 YEAR-END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st & 2nd service. PLEASE DO NOT put your unused envelopes from previous years in back of the chairs. Please give them to the Ushers or Finance committee.
- ENGLISH SPEAKING NEW MEMBERS CLASS – Please come to our new member class TODAY from 12:30 – 2:00 PM in ETC 211. Topics covered will include: Biblical pictures of the church, the importance of church membership, the responsibilities of church membership, and the process of church membership. The class is open to everyone but required to become a church member.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will meet TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 12th and 26th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, February 18th after the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- LCBC MISSIONS CONFERENCE scheduled March 9-11, 2018. Everyone has a part to play in God’s Mission! Let’s learn about the Heart of God in the World of Mission and Why Mission Matters. Breakout sessions are available to all ages on Saturday to explore different options in the world of missions. Chinese translation will be available. For more information, please contact Olive Chang (email@example.com) or Cendra Fong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Good Friday Service 7:00pm, Easter Eggstravaganza 11:00am, and Easter Sunday for English at 9:00am and Chinese at 10:45am.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.