Mark your calendars!
January 7 (6:00pm) 180 Chinese Career Fellowship
January 14 (7:30pm) English College Fellowship
January 15 (10:00am) Mission Prayer Meeting
January 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 (8:30am) LCBC Ministry Conference
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- FINANCE COMMITTEE will no longer be providing personal numbered offering envelopes. You may use the envelopes in the back of the chairs or if you wish to pick up a box of envelopes, please go to the west entrance TODAY. Please remember to write your name and offering number on envelopes/checks for faster processing. If you have any questions, please stop by the west entrance to speak with one of our finance committee members.
- FIRST MISSIONS PRAYER MEETING will be held on Sunday, January 15th from 10:00-11:00am in our prayer room, ETC 202. Please join us in prayer for our Fu Ding Team.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Please turn in a completed application by January 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11, 2017 from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. Look for more details in the coming weeks, but save the date now!
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SERVICE TIME CHANGES beginning February 5th. The English and Mandarin services will begin at 9:00am and end at 10:15am and the Cantonese service will begin at 10:45am and end at 12:00pm. Children Sunday School classes will end promptly at 12:15pm so parents please be mindful of picking up your children at 12:15pm.
- LOST AND FOUND ITEMS are on the table by the east entrance. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity on Tuesday, January 17th.
7. CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED in the area between the main building and the ETC (next to the playground). People are using this space as a drop off and pick up zone. This area is a fire lane and there are signs posted that it must be clear of vehicles at all times. It is not safe to drive into this area as it is used by both children and adults to walk between the two buildings. There are designated handicap parking and yellow painted loading zones for safer drop off and pick up.