Mark your calendars!
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
January 30 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 9 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
February 11 (8:30am) LCBC Ministry Conference
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- 2016 OFFERING STATEMENTS are available for pick up TODAY at the west entrance tables.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. TODAY is the last day to turn in a completed application. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, January 30th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SERVICE TIME CHANGES beginning next Sunday, February 5th. The English and Mandarin services will begin at 9:00am and end at 10:15am and the Cantonese service will begin at 10:45am and end at 12:00pm. Children Sunday School classes will end promptly at 12:15pm so parents please be mindful of picking up your children at 12:15pm.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10 a.m. at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
- 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Building Effective Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11th, from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Child-care will be provided. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. If you have any questions, please contact one of the church deacons.
- CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSROOMS are not to be used without permission. Some of the classrooms have been found with food crumbs on tables and floors, misplaced toys and tables and chairs not properly stacked. If you or your ministry is in need of a classroom, please contact Sandra at email@example.com or 683-3233 for more information.
- STORAGE B COPIER has been moved to room 101 (room at the end of the hallway next to nursery rooms).
9. ELK GROVE FIRE REGULATIONS does not permit any open flames or cooking in our building except in the kitchen. Therefore, there is no cooking allowed in any of our rooms inside of our church facilities except in the kitchen.