Mark your calendars!
December 5 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 6 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
December 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
December 8 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
December 10 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
December 10 (7:30pm) English College Fellowship
December 16 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 28-30 Ignition Student Youth Conference
- LCBC is putting together a scrapbook for Pastor Wes to thank him for the many years of service to our church. We invite everyone to participate in submitting words of encouragement, memories and/or photos. Please come by the east entrance tables for more information and a flyer. Deadline to submit will be TODAY!
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mondays, December 5th, 12th and 19th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, December 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for Christmas celebration and fellowship this Thursday, December 8, 2016, 10 a.m. at Alice Khoo’s home (111 Whickham Court, Roseville, CA 95661). We will show a DVD on the life of Paul. Lunch will be a potluck, bring your favorite dish to share. Please RSVP with Alice Khoo at firstname.lastname@example.org, C: 916-747-7335, or H: 916-789-0415.
- WMU will be having an annual Christmas potluck this coming Sat (12/10, 9:30 am) at Ting’s house (9809 Pipit Way, Elk Grove, CA 95757; 916-506-3122). Deacon Henry Khoo will be sharing with us.
- CHRISTMAS SINGING AT ASIAN NURSING HOME (7801 Rush River Drive) will be Monday, December 12th from 3:00-4:15pm. Everyone is welcome to join the adults and youth groups. There will be no rehearsal. If you wish to participate with a special number (individual or group) contact Roy Yee (424-8442) or Peter Leung (627-1132) by Monday,December 5th.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held on Friday, December 16th at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us as we celebrate the birth of Christ through music and fellowship.
- THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for giving generously, packing shoeboxes, and praying for the Operation Christmas Shoeboxes. We collected more than 160 boxes…praise the Lord! Let’s continue to pray that God will use the boxes to open the door for the gospel and touch the lives of children around the world for Christ!
- CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED in the area between the main building and the ETC (next to the playground). People are using this space as a drop off and pick up zone. This area is a fire lane and there are signs posted that it must be clear of vehicles at all times. It is not safe to drive into this area as it is used by both children and adults to walk between the two buildings. There are designated handicap parking and yellow painted loading zones for safer drop off and pick up.