Mark your calendars!
December 25 (10:15am) Pastor Wes Retirement Reception
December 27 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
December 28-30 Ignition Student Youth Conference
January 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 LCBC Ministry Conference
- IN HONOR OF PASTOR WES’ RETIREMENT, we will have an appreciation ceremony TODAY! Pastor Wes will share in the English service. Toward the end of the service, we will have a special prayer session to pray for Pastor Wes and his family. A reception will follow at 10:15am in the ETC. Brothers and sisters from all three congregations (English, Cantonese, & Mandarin) are invited to the reception. Please join us in appreciation of Pastor Wes’ years of faithful service in our church and to give honor and glory to God!
- LOTTIE MOON CHRISTMAS OFFERING ENVELOPE is in your bulletin TODAY! This annual offering empowers the efforts of the Southern Baptist to enable missionaries to be sent to make disciples and multiply churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God.
- TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO MAKE 2016 OFFERINGS for tax purposes. All offerings made after TODAY will be put towards 2017.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, January 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Please turn in a completed application by January 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at email@example.com for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11, 2017. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. Look for more details in the coming weeks, but save the date now!
7. REMINDER TO NOT STORE ITEMS IN THE ELEVATOR LIFT or block the entrance to the lift in storage room B.
LCBC has been fined $675 for failing to comply from a recent inspection.
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church facilities: turn off all room lights, close blinds, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close and pull on the door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!