Mark your calendars!
December 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 19 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 20 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
December 25 (10:15am) Pastor Wes Retirement Reception
December 28-30 Ignition Student Youth Conference
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 LCBC Ministry Conference
- LOTTIE MOON CHRISTMAS OFFERING ENVELOPE is in your bulletin TODAY! This annual offering empowers the efforts of the Southern Baptist to enable missionaries to be sent to make disciples and multiply churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, December 19th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- IN HONOR OF PASTOR WES’ RETIREMENT, we will have an appreciation ceremony next Sunday, December 25th. Pastor Wes will share in the English service. Toward the end of the service, we will have a special prayer session to pray for Pastor Wes and his family. A reception will follow at 10:15am in the ETC. Brothers and sisters from all three congregations (English, Cantonese, & Mandarin) are invited to the reception. Please join us in appreciation of Pastor Wes’ years of faithful service in our church and to give honor and glory to God!
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Please turn in a completed application by January 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11, 2017. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. Look for more details in the coming weeks, but save the date now!
- REMINDER TO NOT STORE ITEMS IN THE ELEVATOR LIFT or block the entrance to the lift in storage room B. LCBC has been fined $675 for failing to comply from a recent inspection.
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church facilities: turn off all room lights, close blinds, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close and pull on the door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!