Mark your calendars!
December 12 (2:45pm) Christmas Singing at Asian Nursing Home
December 12 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 13 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
December 16 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 28-30 Ignition Student Youth Conference
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 LCBC Ministry Conference
- REMINDER TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS SINGING AT THE ASIAN NURSING HOME…December 12th, meet at
2:45pm inside the front entrance and we will enter as a group. Let’s get together and spread some Christmas cheer!
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mondays, December 12th and 19th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held on Friday, December 16th at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us as we celebrate the birth of Christ through music and fellowship.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, December 18th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- IN HONOR OF PASTOR WES’ RETIREMENT, we will have an appreciation ceremony on Sunday December 25th. Pastor Wes will share in the English service. Toward the end of the service, we will have a special prayer session to pray for Pastor Wes and his family. A reception will follow at 10:15am in the ETC. Brothers and sisters from all three congregations (English, Cantonese, & Mandarin) are invited to the reception. Please join us in appreciation of Pastor Wes’ years of faithful service in our church and to give honor and glory to God!
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Please turn in a completed application by January 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at email@example.com for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11, 2017. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. Look for more details in the coming weeks, but save the date now!
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church facilities:
turn off all room lights, close blinds, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely shut. Do not
assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close and pull on the door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!