Mark your calendars!
December 8 (10:45am) Cantonese Music Drama
December 9 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 14 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
December 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 20 (7:00pm) LCBC Christmas Program
January 2-4 Radiate Winter Retreat
January 12 (10:45am) English Membership Class
January 12 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
- MUSICAL DRAMA (CANTONESE) is TODAY, the Cantonese Sunday worship will have a special musical drama. The theme is “The True Meaning of Worship.” We will be leading the congregation through music and drama to think about the true meaning of worship and live the life of worship.
- “CHRISTMAS TOO BUSY FOR YOU?” – continues TODAY at 10:45 am in ETC 213 for an Advent class to help us focus on the true meaning of Christmas in the midst of the busyness. Taught by Steve Wang and Kevin Wong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, December 9th and 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- WMU’s meeting will be on Saturday, December 14 in room 105-106 at 9:30am.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 15th immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LCBC’S CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be on Friday, December 20th at 7:00pm. You are invited to come and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior! Refreshments will begin at 6:45pm, so arrive early to get some goodies!
- BAPTISMAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 12th. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library, in the church office or on our website, lagunabaptist.org. Your completed membership form is due January 12th. Testimonies will be given at our February 16th Church Members Meeting. For more info contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES are scheduled for Sunday, January 12, 19, 26 and February 2 from 10:45am-12:15pm in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Deacon Norbert Gee at email@example.com or Deacon Terry Chew at wwjdinyourlife@Reagan.com.