Mark your calendars!
January 7 (6:30pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
January 9 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
1. LADIES: Save the date for the Women of Grace Conference at Grace Bible Church in Fair Oaks. The conference is Feb. 23, 2019. Marlene Felix, Women’s Ministry Instructor at L.A. Bible Training School and a speaker at The Master’s Seminary Wives’ Fellowship will be the guest speaker. TODAY is the last day to register at the east entrance after 1st service. Cost is $30 per person.
2. LET US CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR LOTTIE MOON CHRISTMAS OFFERING, the ministries of International Mission Board, it’s missionaries and each of our offering amount. You will find the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering envelopes inserted in our service bulletins TODAY.
3. ADULT DTS CLASS: In our on-going studying through the Word of God, we will be studying the book of NUMBERS TODAY from 10:45am -12:00pm in 207, in a verse-by-verse format. If your spirit is hungry, come join us as we feed on the Word of God each week, allowing the Spirit to teach us through His Word. For more info, please contact Harry Fong (email@example.com).
4. STARTING ON JANUARY 6, Pastor Jon and Steve Wang will be teaching a new Sunday school class that examines the lives of Bible characters. By observing their lives, we gain wisdom for our own lives. Please join us in rooms 210-211 in the ETC from 10:45 AM – 12 noon.
5. CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, January 9th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
6. JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, January 10, 2019, 10 a.m. at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon Way, Elk Grove, Ca 95758). Speaker: Michael Wong. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
7. WMU MEETING is scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 12th at 9:30am in room 105. Pastor Rico will be sharing. All Chinese-speaking women are invited to attend.
8. BAPTISMAL SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 21st. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library, in the church office or on our website, lagunabaptist.org. Your completed membership form is due January 27th. Testimonies will be given at our February Church Members Meeting. For more info contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. ENGLISH-SPEAKING MINISTRY CONFERENCE-Save the date for the 2019 Ministry Conference on Sat., Feb. 16th. All English-speaking ministry leaders and teams are invited to attend the conference to hear from our staff regarding the theme for 2019 and to meet as ministry teams to discuss goals for the year. More details will be available soon. Contact Deacon Rodney Yee with questions.
10. LCBC is seeking an experienced part-time Chinese Ministry Coordinator to oversee and perform the administrative functions of our Cantonese and Mandarin speaking congregations. The Chinese
Ministry Coordinator will help to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our Chinese speaking ministries, while providing administrative support to our pastors, church staff, and ministry groups. Detail of the job description is posted on the bulletin board. For job application email email@example.com.