Mark your calendars!
December 3 (12:30pm) Chinese Luncheon
December 4 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 6 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
December 14 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
December 17 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 22 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 28-30 Student Ignition Conference
- CELEBRATION SUNDAY PHOTOS: If you would like a copy of the slide show shown at the 50th Anniversary Celebration Dinner with additional photos from the Celebration Service and Dinner, we will make copies available for a donation. Please bring a flash drive in ziploc bag labeled with your name and include your donation in the bag. Drop the bag into the basket at the East side of the MPR on TODAY. Your drive will be available for pick up the following Sunday.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER is hosting a free cooking seminar in Cantonese. It will be on Saturday, December 9, from 10am – 1pm. The speaker will be Daisy Tsang, a cook book author and Chinese radio food program host. Daisy will share some of her travel and food experiences. The program will include food sampling and a question-answer on cooking. For more information, please see the fliers posted next to the entrance doors of the MPR and the ETC building.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for Christmas celebration and fellowship on Thursday, December 14, 2017, 10 a.m. at LCBC. We will show a DVD. Lunch will be a potluck, bring your favorite dish to share, and invite your friends to come. Please RSVP with Ruby Yu (916-682-9361).
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 17th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held on Friday, Dec. 22nd at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us in celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.
- THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Operation Christmas Child mission project. Praise God for the 253 shoe boxes that were made/collected. We trust that God will place the right shoe box in the hand of the right child. Please continue to pray for the distribution of these shoe boxes and that will be used by God to make Gospel known in different parts of the world.
- LOST AND FOUND ITEMS have been placed on the East entrance table. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity on Tuesday, December 19th.