Mark your calendars!
December 28-30 Student Ignition Conference
January 6 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
January 10 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 21 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
February 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- FOR TODAY’S CHRISTMAS SERVICE, there will be no Nursery care, Children’s Primary/Junior Church, no Children Sunday School classes, no Youth and Adult DTS classes. A closed circuit TV will be available in room 105-106 to broadcast the worship service if you need bring your child/children out of the MPR. There will be no teacher in the room, so you will need to stay with your child/children.
- SENIOR GOSPEL CENTER will not be open on Tuesday, December 26th. It will resume on January 2, 2018.
- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31 will be the final day for turning in offerings for the 2017 year for tax purposes.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, January 6th at 9:30am in room 106. Pastor Rico will be our guest speaker. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- STAFF UPDATE: We are sad to announce that Pastor Levi is stepping down as Youth Minister of LCBC effective January 14, 2018. We thank him for how he has cared for and ministered to our youth and has challenged them in their Christian walk. We know that God will bless and provide for the Ferguson family as they seek God’s will for the future. Please keep Pastor Levi and his family, our youth, and our church in your prayers during this time of transition. Please contact the Pastors or Deacons with questions.
- BAPTISMAL SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 1st. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library or in the church office. Your completed membership form is due January 21st. Testimonies will be given at our February Church Members Meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.
CHURCH VANS are to be reserved by your fellowship groups. You must be an authorized driver to reserve a van. Please designate day/days needed on the transportation calendar in the main hallway and contact our transportation director, Chee To (email@example.com) to confirm reservation. It is very important that each fellowship group cleans, closes the window, locks the doors and fills up the gas tank after each usage so that it may be used by the next group.