Mark your calendars!
December 17 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 18 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 22 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 28-30 Student Ignition Conference
January 6 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
January 10 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 21 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for TODAY at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Dec. 18th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- LOST AND FOUND ITEMS have been placed on the East entrance table. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity on Tuesday, December 19th.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held this Friday, Dec. 22nd at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us in celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!
- ON CHRISTMAS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 24TH, there will be no Nursery care, Children’s Primary/Junior Church, no Children Sunday School classes, no Youth and Adult DTS classes. LCBC will have regular service times with English at 9:00AM and Cantonese/Mandarin at 10:45AM.
- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31 will be the final day for turning in offerings for the 2017 year for tax purposes.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, January 6th at 9:30am in room 106. Pastor Rico will be our guest speaker. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- BAPTISMAL SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 1st. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library or in the church office. Your completed membership form is due January 21st. Testimonies will be given at our February Church Members Meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.