Mark your calendars!
December 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 20 (7:00pm) LCBC Christmas Program
January 2-4 Radiate Winter Retreat
January 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 12 (10:45am) English Membership Class
January 12 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for TODAY immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- “CHRISTMAS TOO BUSY FOR YOU?” – continues TODAY at 10:45 am in ETC 213 for an Advent class to help us focus on the true meaning of Christmas in the midst of the busyness. Taught by Steve Wang and Kevin Wong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, December 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- LCBC’S CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be this Friday, December 20th at 7:00pm. You are invited to come and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior! Refreshments will begin at 6:45pm, so arrive early to get some goodies!
- CHRISTMAS SERVICE will be on Sunday, December 22nd for English 9:00am, Mandarin 9:00am and Cantonese 10:45am. There will be no Nursery, Primary/Junior Church and Children Sunday School Classes. The Nursery and 105-106 will be available for families who need to bring their children out of the MPR (crayons and coloring pages will be available). A closed circuit TV will be provided to broadcast the worship service for you. There will be no staff in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.
- BAPTISMAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 12th. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library, in the church office or on our website, lagunabaptist.org. Your completed membership form is due January 12th. Testimonies will be given at our February 16th Church Members Meeting. For more info contact Sandra at email@example.com.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES are scheduled for Sunday, January 12, 19, 26 and February 2 from 10:45am-12:15pm in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Deacon Norbert Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deacon Terry Chew at wwjdinyourlife@Reagan.com.