Mark your calendars!
December 11 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 14 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
December 17 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 22 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 28-30 Student Ignition Conference
January 6 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Dec. 11th and 18th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for Christmas celebration and fellowship on Thursday, December 14, 2017, 10 a.m. at LCBC. We will show a DVD. Lunch will be a potluck, bring your favorite dish to share, and invite your friends to come. Please RSVP with Ruby Yu (916-682-9361).
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 17th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LOST AND FOUND ITEMS have been placed on the East entrance table. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity on Tuesday, December 19th.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held on Friday, Dec. 22nd at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us in celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!
- ON CHRISTMAS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 24TH, there will be no Nursery care, Children’s Primary/Junior Church, no Children Sunday School classes, no Youth and Adult DTS classes. LCBC will have regular service times with English at 9:00AM, Mandarin at 9:00AM and Cantonese at 10:45AM.
- BAPTISMAL SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 1st. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library or in the church office. Your completed membership form is due January 21st. Testimonies will be given at our February Church Members Meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.
- THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Operation Christmas Child mission project. Praise God for the 253 shoe boxes that were made/collected. We trust that God will place the right shoe box in the hand of the right child. Please continue to pray for the distribution of these shoe boxes and that will be used by God to make Gospel known in different parts of the world.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, January 6th at 9:30am in room 106. Pastor Rico will be our guest speaker. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.