Mark your calendars!
November 6 (1:00pm) Children Ministry Workers Workshop
November 7 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 9 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
November 10 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
November 10 (6:00pm) Children Ministry Family Event
November 12 (7:30pm) English College Fellowship Meeting
November 20 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR FIRST CHILDREN MINISTRY FAMILY EVENT! It’s a Private Skate Party on Thursday, Nov. 10th from 6:00-8:00pm held at Kings Skate Country. Open to children 6th grades and under. Ticket sales continue TODAY in the ETC lobby. See attached flyer for more info.
- CHILDREN MINISTRY WORKERS WORKSHOP is scheduled for TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC Youth Room. If you are serving in Children Ministry, you are invited to hear our guest speaker, Patsy Martin.
- LCBC SPONSORING OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD by collecting shoeboxes filled with gifts to be distributed to millions of children around the world. Young and old are encouraged to participate! Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoeboxes to share God’s love in a tangible way with needy children and introduce Gospel around the world. Pray that the Lord will use each shoebox to bring joy to each child who will be receiving it. Each shoe box matters to God! For more information, please come by the table at the east entrance or pick up info on how to pack the shoe boxes and gift suggestions. Please drop off the shoe boxes on Sundays (11/6, 11/13, 11/20) at MPR east entrance and ETC youth entrance.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Nov. 9th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, November 10, 2016, 10 a.m. at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon way, Elk Grove, Ca 95758). Pastor Levi will be speaking. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, Nov. 19th; 9:30am at church in room 106. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- THANKSGIVING BAPTISMAL SERVICE will be held on Sunday, November 20th at 10:00am. We will have only one service beginning at 10:00am. Join us as we give thanks to our Lord and Savior and to celebrate with our newest members of LCBC! There will be no Nursery Care, Children’s Primary/Junior Church, Children Sunday School classes, and Adult DTS classes.
- CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED in the area between the main building and the ETC (next to the playground). People are using this space as a drop off and pick up zone. This area is a fire lane and there are signs posted that it must be clear of vehicles at all times. It is not safe to drive into this area as it is used by both children and adults to walk between the two buildings. There are designated handicap parking and yellow painted loading zones for safer drop off and pick up.
- MINISTRIES PLEASE DO NOT store items in the elevator lift or block the entrance to the lift in storage room B. LCBC is currently on suspension and will be assessed a fine of $675 if we fail to make the necessary changes.