Mark your calendars!
January 15 (10:00am) Mission Prayer Meeting
January 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
January 28 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 (8:30am) LCBC Ministry Conference
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- FIRST MISSIONS PRAYER MEETING will be held TODAY from 10:00-11:00am in our prayer room, ETC 202. Please join us in prayer for our Fu Ding Team.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mondays, January 16th, 23rd and 30th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Please turn in a completed application by January 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at email@example.com for more information.
- 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Building Effective Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11th, from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Child-care will be provided. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. If you have any questions, please contact one of the church deacons.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SERVICE TIME CHANGES beginning February 5th. The English and Mandarin services will begin at 9:00am and end at 10:15am and the Cantonese service will begin at 10:45am and end at 12:00pm. Children Sunday School classes will end promptly at 12:15pm so parents please be mindful of picking up your children at 12:15pm.
- LOST AND FOUND ITEMS are on the table by the east entrance. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity this Tuesday, January 17th.
- WMU MEETING is to be held on Saturday, 1/28/17 at 9:30am in room 106. Pastor Rico Wong will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSROOMS are not to be used without permission. Some of the classrooms have been found with food crumbs on tables and floors, misplaced toys and tables and chairs not properly stacked. If you or your ministry is in need of a classroom, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 683-3233 for more information.
9. CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED in the area between the main building and the ETC (next to the playground). People are using this space as a drop off and pick up zone. This area is a fire lane and there are signs posted that it must be clear of vehicles at all times. It is not safe to drive into this area as it is used by both children and adults to walk between the two buildings. There are designated handicap parking and yellow painted loading zones for safer drop off and pick up.