Mark your calendars!
November 5 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 6 (6:30pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
November 9 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
November 12 (10:00am) 50th Anniversary Sunday (Combined Service)
November 12 (6:00pm) 50th Anniversary Dinner
November 19 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
December 17 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 22 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
- 50th ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE CARDS and PAMPHLETS for the Pledge Drive to pay down LCBCs ETC loan will be collected next week. Please continue to pray about your participation and pledge commitment, and bring your completed card to the Celebration Service.
- The NEW last day to get CELEBRATION DINNER TICKETS is TODAY after each worship outside the East side of the MPR. LCBC’s cost for the meal is $35/person and a suggested minimum donation of $20/person is appreciated.
- LCBC invites everyone to participate in the Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Shoebox. Each person can pack a shoe box and touch the lives of individuals and families around the world, bringing hope through the Good News of Jesus Christ. Please pray with us that God will use the shoe boxes to open the door for Gospel to children/families around the world. For more information on how to pack and what to pack, please come by the information booth at the east entrance. Shoe boxes can be dropped off on the following Sundays (11/5, 11/12, 11/19).
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Nov. 6th, 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Nov. 8th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship this , Nov. 9th, 10AM at Alice Khoo’s home (111 Whickham Ct., Roseville CA 95661). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Alice at 789-0415 or email@example.com.
- COMBINED SERVICES AND CARPOOLING/PARKING – On November 12th and 19th, LCBC will be having combined worship services beginning at 10:00 am. In order to help ensure that there are enough available parking spaces for our guests, new visitors, the elderly, and families with young children, please consider carpooling with other LCBC members on these days. Also, please consider parking on the street along the perimeter of the church (Neosho Way) and across the street along the perimeter of Zehnder Park (on Neosho and Edisto). Occasional security patrols will be extended to these areas, however please ensure that no valuables are left in plain view inside your vehicles (whether parked inside or outside of the church parking lot).
7. IGNITION CONFERENCE 2017 will be held Dec. 28th-30th at the Sacramento Convention Center. Deadline to register will be November 26th…please turn in your completed form and money
to Radiate Treasurer, Jacob Farrall.