Mark your calendars!
January 1 Communion Sunday
January 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 7 (6:00pm) 180 Chinese Career Fellowship
January 12 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
January 14 (7:30pm) English College Fellowship
January 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
January 29 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
February 11 LCBC Ministry Conference
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- FINANCE COMMITTEE will no longer be providing personal numbered offering envelopes. You may use the envelopes in the back of the MPR chairs or if you wish to pick up a box of envelopes, please go to the west entrance table TODAY.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, January 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of Bible study, sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017, 10am at Beverly Owyoung’s home (7 East Cove Court, Sacramento, CA 95831). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Beverly Owyoung (916-421-9082).
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal on Easter Sunday, April 16th. Please turn in a completed application by January 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for Saturday, February 11, 2017. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. Look for more details in the coming weeks, but save the date now!
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SERVICE TIME CHANGES beginning February 5th. The English and Mandarin services will begin at 9:00am and end at 10:15am and the Cantonese service will begin at 10:45am and end at 12:00pm.
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church
facilities: turn off all room lights, close blinds, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are
completely shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close
and pull on the door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!