Mark your calendars!
Nov. 20 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
Dec. 3 (12:30pm) Chinese Luncheon
Dec. 6 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
Dec. 17 (12:30) Church Members Meeting
Dec. 22 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Nov. 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- IGNITION CONFERENCE 2017 will be held Dec. 28th-30th at the Sacramento Convention Center. Deadline to register will be next Sunday, November 26th. The registration fee is now $160. Please turn in your completed form and money to Radiate Treasurer, Jacob Farrall.
- WMU will be having an annual potluck on Saturday, Dec. 2nd at 9:30am at Ting’s home (9809 Pipit Way, Elk Grove). Peter Leung will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 17th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held on Friday, Dec. 22nd at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us in to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!