Mark your calendars!
November 14 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 15 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
November 19 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
November 20 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
November 25 LCBC Office Closed
December 4 (12:30pm) Cantonese/Mandarin Luncheon
December 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
December 10 (7:30pm) English College Fellowship
December 16 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 28-30 Ignition Student Youth Conference
- LCBC SPONSORING OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD by collecting shoeboxes filled with gifts to be distributed to millions of children around the world. Young and old are encouraged to participate! Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoeboxes to share God’s love in a tangible way with needy children and introduce Gospel around the world. Pray that the Lord will use each shoebox to bring joy to each child who will be receiving it. Each shoe box matters to God! For more information, please come by the table at the east entrance or pick up info on how to pack the shoe boxes and gift suggestions. Please drop off the shoe boxes on Sundays (11/13 & 11/20) at MPR east entrance and ETC youth entrance.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, Nov. 19th; 9:30am at church in room 106. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- THANKSGIVING BAPTISMAL SERVICE will be held on Sunday, November 20th at 10:00am. We will have only one service beginning at 10:00am. Join us as we give thanks to our Lord and Savior and to celebrate with our newest members of LCBC! There will be no Nursery Care, Children’s Primary/Junior Church, Children Sunday School classes, and Adult DTS classes.
- CHINESE SPEAKING CONGREGATION will be having a fellowship luncheon on Sunday, December 4th at 12:30pm in the MPR. English speaking congregation is also welcome! Please come by the west entrance to pick up your free ticket for the luncheon on Sunday, November 20th and 27th.
- CARS ARE NOT PERMITTED in the area between the main building and the ETC (next to the playground). People are using this space as a drop off and pick up zone. This area is a fire lane and there are signs posted that it must be clear of vehicles at all times. It is not safe to drive into this area as it is used by both children and adults to walk between the two buildings. There are designated handicap parking and yellow painted loading zones for safer drop off and pick up.
- MINISTRIES PLEASE DO NOT store items in the elevator lift or block the entrance to the lift in storage room B. LCBC is currently on suspension and will be assessed a fine of $675 if we fail to make the necessary changes.
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church
facilities: turn off all room lights, close blinds, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely
shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close and pull on the
door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!