Mark your calendars!
November 4 (10:45am) New Adult Sunday School Series
November 4 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 5 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
November 8 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
November 10 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
November 11 (5:30pm) Children Ministry Skate Party
November 18 Thanksgiving Baptismal & Deacon Ordination Service
- CHILDREN MINISTRY SKATE PARTY will be on Sunday, Nov. 11th from 5:30-7:30pm. All children 6th grade and under are invited to a private skate party at Kings Skate Country! Ticket sales continue TODAY in the ETC lobby. Please see detailed info in our bulletin.
- NEW ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIES CONTINUES TODAY – join us for a series about Engaging the Millennial Generation in Today’s Church. We will study the life of Josiah as an example. Open to ALL ages 18 and up. From Oct 7 – Nov 11 in the ETC Rm 210 from 10:45am to 12 noon. Participants can attend at any point in the series! For details contact Steve
- CHLDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
- PRAY FOR PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD – TODAY, Nov. 4, 2018 is the International Day of Prayer. Encourage them with prayer. For more information, visit vom.com or odusa.org.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Nov. 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- LCBC is sponsoring OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD by collecting shoe boxes filled with gifts to be distributed to millions of children around the world. Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoe boxes to share God’s love in a tangible way with underprivileged children and introduce the Gospel around the world. Please stop by the info table at the east entrance for brochures on how to pack the shoe boxes and gift suggestions. Please drop off the shoe boxes at the table Nov. 7-21.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship this Thursday, November 8, 2018, 10 a.m. at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). Olive Chang will share. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
- WMU MEETING is scheduled for this Saturday, November 10th at 9:30am in room 105. We will have Thanksgiving sharing. All Chinese speaking women are invited to attend.
- THANKSGIVING BAPTISMAL & DEACON ORDINATION SERVICE will be on Sunday, November 18th for English 9:00am and Cantonese/Mandarin 10:45am. There will be no Nursery, Primary/Junior Church and Children Sunday School Classes. The Nursery (104) and rooms 105-106 will be available for families that need to bring their children out of the MPR. A closed circuit TV will be provided to broadcast the worship service for you. There will be no staff in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.