Mark your calendars!
November 3 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 4 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 6 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
November 9 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
November 14 (9:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
November 24 Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- CHILDREN MINISTRY SKATE PARTY will be on Sunday, Nov. 10th from 5:30-7:30pm. All children 6th grade and under are invited to a private skate party at Kings Skate Country! TODAY is the last day to purchase your tickets in the ETC main lobby.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, November 4th, 11th and 18th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD is an exciting opportunity for us as a church to join together and love children around the world with gift boxes as they learn about the good news of Jesus Christ. Please stop by the table at the east entrance of the MPR for instructions, a packing list, and a box you can take with you to fill. Please drop off your completed gift boxes on the following Sundays: Nov. 3, 10, or 17.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, November 9th in rooms 105-106 at 9:30am.
- WOMEN’S ENRICHMENT MINISTRY’S Joyful Hearts Fellowship invites all ladies to their meeting on Thursday, November 14, 2019, 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at ETC room 202. We will begin a video study series by Francis Chan on the book of James, no homework requirement. A light lunch will be served. RSVP by 11/10/19 to Janice Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Child care is available with advance notice, for arrangements contact Sheryl Tsai (email@example.com).
- THANKSGIVING BAPTISMAL SERVICE will be on Sunday, November 24th for English 9:00am and Cantonese/Mandarin 10:45am. There will be no Nursery, Primary/Junior Church and Children Sunday School Classes. The Nursery and 105-106 will be available for families that need to bring their children out of the MPR. A closed circuit TV will be provided to broadcast the worship service for you. There will be no staff in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.
- WOMEN’S CHRISTMAS TEA – Sat., Dec. 7, 9:30am – 12pm. Ladies, SAVE THE DATE for this event centered around fancy tea cups and the theme of church community. More details to come.
- SUNDAY CORPORATE PRAYER – The Sunday Corporate Prayer time will be discontinued after October until there is renewed interest in participation. Please consider setting aside time in your respective small groups and fellowship gatherings to pray together for the needs of our church.