Mark your calendars!
December 2 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
December 2 (7:30pm) Elevate College Fellowship
December 2 (7:30pm) 180 Cantonese Career Group
December 3 (12:30pm) Chinese Luncheon
December 4 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
December 6 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
December 17 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 22 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
December 28-30 Student Ignition Conference
- IGNITION CONFERENCE 2017 will be held Dec. 28th-30th at the Sacramento Convention Center. Deadline to register is TODAY. The registration fee is now $160. Please turn in your completed form and money to Radiate Treasurer, Jacob Farrall.
- CELEBRATION SUNDAY PHOTOS: If you would like a copy of the slide show shown at the 50th Anniversary Celebration Dinner with additional photos from the Celebration Service and Dinner, we will make copies available for a donation. Please bring a flash drive in ziploc bag labeled with your name and include your donation in the bag. Drop the bag into the basket at the East side of the MPR on November 26 or December 3. Your drive will be available for pick up the following Sunday.
- WMU will be having an annual potluck on , Dec. 2nd at 9:30am at Ting’s home (9809 Pipit Way, Elk Grove). Peter Leung will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Dec. 4th, 11th and 18th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 17th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- LCBC CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be held on Friday, Dec. 22nd at 7:30pm. You are invited to join us in celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.