Mark your calendars!
November 19 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 18 Thanksgiving Baptismal & Deacon Ordination Service
November 23 LCBC Office closed
December 8 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
December 13 (9:30am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
December 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 27-29 Ignition Youth Conference
1. WELCOME TO OUR THANKSGIVING BAPTISMAL & DEACON ORDINATION SERVICE – There will be no Nursery, Primary/Junior Church and Children Sunday School Classes. The Nursery (104) and rooms 105-106 will be available for families that need to bring their children out of the MPR. A closed circuit TV will be provided to broadcast the worship service for you. There will be no staff in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.
2. LCBC is sponsoring OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD by collecting shoe boxes filled with gifts to be distributed to millions of children around the world. Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoe boxes to share God’s love in a tangible way with underprivileged children and introduce the Gospel around the world. TODAY IS THE LAST COLLECTION DAY.
3. LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Nov. 19th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
4. NEW SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS – “Advent – Preparing for the coming Messiah”. Step out of the busyness of Christmas and into a slower pace of examination and reflection, to prepare for genuine Christmas joy, faith in our Savior and hope in what is to come. We will also be examining the significance of lyrics of some Christmas songs. Join us at 10:45am in Room 210 beginning next Sunday, Nov. 25 – Dec. 16. Participants can attend at any point in the series! Led by Pastor Jon, Wayne To, and Steve Wang.
5. IGNITION YOUTH CONFERENCE 2018 will be held Dec. 27th-29th in Ontario, CA this year. Deadline to register is NEXT SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25th. The registration fee is $240.
Please turn in your completed form and money to Radiate Treasurer, Jonathan Lee.
6. MINISTRY GROUPS – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church facilities: turn off all room lights and AC/heater, close blinds, secure the
alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own; please physically close and pull on the door from the
outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!