Mark your calendars!
November 24 Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
November 25 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 29 LCBC Office Closed
December 1 (1:00pm) Elk Grove WINter Sanctuary Information Session
December 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
December 7 (9:30am) Women’s Christmas Tea
December 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
December 20 (7:30pm) LCBC Christmas Program
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD is an exciting opportunity for us as a church to join together and love children around the world with gift boxes as they learn about the good news of Jesus Christ. Please stop by the table at the east entrance of the MPR for instructions, a packing list, and a box you can take with you to fill. Please drop off your completed gift boxes by TODAY.
- GATHER TOGETHER: CHRISTMAS TEA – Saturday, December 7, 9:30am – 12pm. All women college-aged and up are invited to an elegant tea, where we will celebrate our Savior and the rich community that is afforded through Him. Sharing by Cecilia To and special live harp instrumentals by Joshua Fong. “Sunday Best” attire is encouraged. Registration is $15 and continues TODAY at the East Entrance, or contact Sheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADULT DTS Bible Study class is beginning a new study in the book of James! If you are college age and up, you’re welcome to join us for the next four Sundays, 10:45-12:00pm in Rm 202-203 to feed on the Word of God, verse-by-verse. James challenges us to live out what we truly believe. For further information or questions, please contact Harry Fong (email@example.com).
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, November 25th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- THANKSGIVING BAPTISMAL SERVICE will be on Sunday, November 24th for English 9:00am and Cantonese/Mandarin 10:45am. There will be no Nursery, Primary/Junior Church and Children Sunday School Classes. The Nursery and 105-106 will be available for families that need to bring their children out of the MPR. A closed circuit TV will be provided to broadcast the worship service for you. There will be no staff in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.
- LOCAL MISSIONS OPPORTUNITY – help the local church serve the needy this winter! “EGWINS” (Elk Grove WINter Sanctuary) is a coalition of churches committed to transport and house the homeless. Come to an informational session on Sunday Dec. 1 from 1-3 pm in Rm.202-203 to learn more. Opportunities available to volunteer as drivers, registration, meal service and overnight sentries. We are also forming a scout team to visit one of the sites. For more information, contact Cendra Fong at email@example.com, or www.elkgrovehart.org.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 15th immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
- SAVE THE DATE for LCBC’s Christmas Program on Friday, December 20th at 7:30pm. You are invited to come and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!