Mark your calendars!
October 10 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 11 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
October 13 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
October 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 22 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
October 28 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 6 (1:00pm) Children Ministry Workers Workshop
November 10 (6:00pm) Children Ministry Family Event
November 20 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- OCTOBER IS PASTOR APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank our pastoral staff for their faithful years of service to the Lord!
- HAPPYWEEN DONATIONS: Please see the donation board located on the wall across from room #105 (GA & Crusader bulletin board). If you are able to donate to our Happyween Event on October 28th, please follow the directions on the board. If you are donating candy, please bring in your candy between October 2nd and October 23rd. There will be bins labeled, “Happyween Donations,” located at the east and west entrances of the church. If you are donating money, please give your donation to Helen Fong by October 23rd. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Fong at 684-6866. Thank you for helping out with this outreach ministry for the kids!
- THE 2016-2017 SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study continues on Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. We will study Paul’s letter to the Romans. In the letter, Paul has clearly given the foundational doctrine of our faith in Christ that helps us be equipped to share Christ with others. For additional information call Eileen Wong (714-1785).
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of Bible study, sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, October 13, 2016, 10 a.m. at Miilie Yau’s home (10 Gatehouse Court, Sacramento, Ca 95826). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Millie Yau (916-383-6951).
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, October 16th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- WMU MEETINGS will be held on Saturday, October 22nd at 9:30am in room 106. Peter Leung will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- CHILDREN MINISTRY WORKERS WORKSHOP is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th at 1:00pm in ETC Youth Room. If you are serving in Children Ministry, you are invited to hear our guest speaker, Patsy Martin.
8. SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR FIRST CHILDREN MINISTRY FAMILY EVENT! It’s a Private Skate Party on Thursday, Nov. 10th from 6:00-8:00pm held at Kings Skate Country. Open to children 6th grades and under. Tickets will be sold beginning Sunday, October 16th in ETC lobby.