Mark your calendars!
November 4 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
November 5 Daylight Savings
November 5 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 6 (6:30pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
November 12 (10:00am) 50th Anniversary Sunday (Combined Service)
November 12 (6:00pm) 50th Anniversary Dinner
November 19 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
- PLEDGE CARDS/PAMPHLETS for the Pledge drive to pay down LCBCs ETC loan were distributed last week. Please be in prayer about your participation and pledge commitment. Extra pledge cards and pamphlets are available in the back of the MPR. Pledges will be collected on November 12.
- LAST DAY TO GET CELEBRATION DINNER TICKETS is TODAY after each worship service at the East and West sides of the MPR. LCBC’s cost for the meal is $35/person and a suggested minimum donation of $20/person is appreciated. To ensure that as many of our church family as possible can attend, please refrain from inviting outside friends or relatives to the dinner.
- ALL-CHURCH PHOTO: Immediately after first session services, please head over to the front of the church and stand in the marked area under the cross. Parents do not need to pick up their Preschool to 6th grade; teachers will keep their classes together, bring them out to the lawn for the picture and then bring them back to classes afterwards. Don’t miss out on being part of our commemorative all-church photo.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, 11/4/17 at 9:30AM in room 106. Henry Khoo will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS will be on Sunday, November 5th so turn your clocks back one hour on Saturday night, November 4th.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Nov. 6th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on , Nov. 9th, 10AM at Alice Khoo’s home (111 Whickham Ct., Roseville CA 95661). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Alice at 789-0415 or email@example.com.
- COMBINED SERVICES AND CARPOOLING/PARKING – On November 12th and 19th, LCBC will be having combined worship services beginning at 10:00 am. In order to help ensure that there are enough available parking spaces for our guests, new visitors, the elderly, and families with young children, please consider carpooling with other LCBC members on these days. Also, please consider parking on the street along the perimeter of the church (Neosho Way) and across the street along the perimeter of Zehnder Park (on Neosho and Edisto). Occasional security patrols will be extended to these areas, however please ensure that no valuables are left in plain view inside your vehicles (whether parked inside or outside of the church parking lot).
- IGNITION CONFERENCE 2017 will be held Dec. 28th-30th at the Sacramento Convention Center. Yesterday…Today…Forever… FAITHFUL based upon “And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ” Philippians 1:6 is this year’s theme. Please turn in completed form and money to Radiate Treasurer, Jacob Farrall.