Mark your calendars!
October 3 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 4 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
October 5 (9:30am) WEM Bible Study
October 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 13 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
October 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 28 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 6 (12:45pm) Children Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting
November 20 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- OCTOBER IS PASTOR APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank our pastoral staff for their faithful years of service to the Lord!
- HAPPYWEEN DONATIONS: Please see the donation board located on the wall across from room #105 (GA & Crusader bulletin board). If you are able to donate to our Happyween Event on October 28th, please follow the directions on the board. If you are donating candy, please bring in your candy between October 2nd and October 23rd. There will be bins labeled, “Happyween Donations,” located at the east and west entrances of the church. If you are donating money, please give your donation to Helen Fong by October 23rd. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Fong at 684-6866. Thank you for helping out with this outreach ministry for the kids!
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mondays, October 3rd, 10th and 17th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- THE 2016-2017 SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start October 5, 2016, Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. We will study Paul’s letter to the Romans. In the letter, Paul has clearly given the foundational doctrine of our faith in Christ that helps us be equipped to share Christ with others. For additional information call Eileen Wong (714-1785).
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Oct. 5th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of Bible study, sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, October 13, 2016, 10 a.m. at Miilie Yau’s home (10 Gatehouse Court, Sacramento, Ca 95826). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Millie Yau (916-383-6951).
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, October 16th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- ALL KITCHEN USAGE must be reserved and approved before the event by the kitchen committee. Please email both Sandra at email@example.com and the kitchen committee head, Mabel at firstname.lastname@example.org with activity date and time.