Mark your calendars!
October 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 17 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 18 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
October 22 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
October 28 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 6 (1:00pm) Children Ministry Workers Workshop
November 10 (6:00pm) Children Ministry Family Event
November 20 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- OCTOBER IS PASTOR APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank our pastoral staff for their faithful years of service to the Lord!
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR FIRST CHILDREN MINISTRY FAMILY EVENT! It’s a Private Skate Party on Thursday, Nov. 10th from 6:00-8:00pm held at Kings Skate Country. Open to children 6th grades and under. Ticket sales begin TODAY in the ETC lobby. Please see attached flyer for more info.
- HAPPYWEEN DONATIONS: Please see the donation board located on the wall across from room #105 (GA & Crusader bulletin board). If you are able to donate to our Happyween Event on October 28th, please follow the directions on the board. If you are donating candy, please bring in your candy between October 2nd and October 23rd. There will be bins labeled, “Happyween Donations,” located at the east and west entrances of the church. If you are donating money, please give your donation to Helen Fong by October 23rd. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Fong at 684-6866. Thank you for helping out with this outreach ministry for the kids!
- WMU MEETINGS will be held this Saturday, October 22nd at 9:30am in room 106. Peter Leung will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- LCBC SPONSORING OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD by collecting shoeboxes filled with gifts to be distributed to millions of children around the world. Young and old are encouraged to participate! Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoeboxes to share God’s love in a tangible way with needy children and introduce Gospel around the world. Pray that the Lord will use each shoebox to bring joy to each child who will be receiving it. Each shoe box matters to God! For more information, please come by the table at the east entrance or pick up info on how to pack the shoe boxes and gift suggestions. Please drop off the shoe boxes on Sundays (11/6, 11/13, 11/20) at MPR east entrance and ETC youth entrance.
- CHILDREN MINISTRY WORKERS WORKSHOP is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th at 1:00pm in ETC Youth Room. If you are serving in Children Ministry, you are invited to hear our guest speaker, Patsy Martin.
- THE 2016-2017 SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study continues on Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. We will study Paul’s letter to the Romans. In the letter, Paul has clearly given the foundational doctrine of our faith in Christ that helps us be equipped to share Christ with others. For additional information call Eileen Wong (714-1785).
9. REMINDER TO ALL MINISTRIES using our church facilities: Please throw away all trash and clean your rooms after
meetings, close all blinds, turn off lights and AC/heat, and secure interior and exterior all doors.