Mark your calendars!
October 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 27 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 5 Daylight Savings
November 5 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 12 (10:00am) 50th Anniversary Sunday (Combined Service)
November 12 (6:00pm) 50th Anniversary Dinner
November 19 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
- CELEBRATION SUNDAY: Mark your calendars for our Celebration Sunday, November 12. An All-Church Celebration Service will be at 10:00 am. The Celebration Dinner is at Hong Kong Islander and will begin at 6:00 PM (doors open at 5:30PM).
- PLEDGE CARDS/PAMPHLETS for the Pledge drive to pay down LCBCs ETC loan were distributed last week. Please be in prayer about your participation and pledge commitment. Extra pledge cards and pamphlets are available in the back of the MPR. Pledges will be collected on November 12.
- CELEBRATION DINNER TICKETS are available TODAY and on 22 and 29 after each worship service at the East and West entrances of the MPR as well as the ETC Main Lobby. LCBC’s cost for the meal is $35/person and a suggested minimum donation of $20/person is appreciated. To ensure that as many of our church family as possible can attend, please refrain from inviting outside friends or relatives to the dinner. You may contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ALL-CHURCH PHOTO: Don’t miss out on being part of our commemorative all-church photo. We will be taking the photo on Sunday, October 29th, on the front lawn at 10:30am (the time between 1st and 2nd services). If you have a 50th Anniversary T-sheet, please wear it for the photo shoot. If you don’t have a T-shirt yet and want one, there is still time to get one, just see or contact Jenny Gee at email@example.com.
- PHOTO DISPLAY/MURAL: Stop by outside the East Entrance as well as the ETC lobby building to view photo memories of our church history. As a visual representation of our church growth, please stop by the photo mural areas to add your name and the date you started attending our church to a clothes pin. These pins will form a colorful visual display depicting the growth of our congregation over time.
- COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS are available for a donation. To order shirts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with color, size and quantity; and your order will be available the following Sunday.
- HAPPYWEEN DONATIONS: Please see the donation board located on the wall across from room 105 (GA & Crusader bulletin board). If you are able to donate to our Happyween event on October 27th, please follow the directions on the board. If you are donating candy, please bring in your candy between October 8th and October 22nd. There will be bins labeled, “Happyween Donations,” located at the east and west entrances of the church. If you are donating money, please give your donation to Helen Fong by October 22nd. If you have any questions, please contact Helen at 684-6866. Thank you for helping out with this outreach ministry for the kids!
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, Oct. 15th immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- OCTOBER IS CLERGY APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank Pastor Hubert, Pastor Rico and Pastor Levi for their faithful years of service to the Lord!