Mark your calendars!
October 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 7 Eden/Joshua Fellowship Autumn Festival
October 12 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
October 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 27 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 5 Daylight Savings
November 5 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 10 (10:00am) 50th Anniversary Sunday (Combined Service)
November 10 (6:00pm) 50th Anniversary Dinner
November 19 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
- 50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION SUNDAY: Mark your calendars for our Celebration Sunday, November 12. An All-Church Celebration Service will be at 10:00 am. Celebration Dinner will be that evening. More details to come.
- As a part of the 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, we will display many historical and current photos. Please send your photos of SCBC/LCBC activities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE COMMUNITY INFORMATION CENTER has a limited supply of bilingual 2018 calendars. They contain beautiful color photos, Bible verses and inspiring devotional thoughts. They are available outside the West entrance TODAY after service free of charge ($10.80 value), but free-will donations toward the LCBC Building Fund are encouraged and appreciated.
- COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS are available for a donation TODAY at east end tables.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Oct. 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- WMU MEETING is to be held on Saturday, 10/7 at 9:30am at church in Room 106. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us. For more information, please contact Ting Lam 505-3122.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, October 12, 2017, 10 a.m. at Ruby Yu’s home (9980 Phoenician Way, Sacramento, Ca 95829). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Ruby Yu (916-682-9361).
- HAPPYWEEN will be held on Friday, October 27th at 7:30pm. Our annual event sponsored by GA and Crusaders is open to all children 6th grade and under. There will be games, treats and a special message. Costumes are optional…no scary costumes please!
- THE CALL TO THE HURRICANE HARVEY RELIEF FUND in the past two weeks has resulted in an amount of $4,476.00. Praise God for your love and prayers. The money will be forwarded to Baptist Global Response. As you all know since Hurricane Harvey, there were Hurricanes Irma, Jose and Maria causing wide spread devastation in Texas, the Caribbean and Florida. Please continue to pray for the recoveries. For further contribution to the relief fund, please go to email@example.com.
- OCTOBER IS CLERGY APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank Pastor Hubert, Pastor Rico and Pastor Levi for their faithful years of service to the Lord!