Mark your calendars!
October 28 (10:45am) New Adult Sunday School Series
November 4 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
November 5 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
November 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
November 8 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
November 10 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
November 11 (5:30pm) Children Ministry Skate Party
- OCTOBER IS CLERGY APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank Pastor Hubert, Pastor Jon and Pastor Rico for their faithful years of service!
- CHILDREN MINISTRY SKATE PARTY will be on Sunday, Nov. 11th from 5:30-7:30pm. All children 6th grade and under are invited to a private skate party at Kings Skate Country! Ticket sales continue TODAY in the ETC lobby. Please see detailed info in our bulletin.
- NEW ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIES CONTINUES TODAY – join us for a series about Engaging the Millennial Generation in Today’s Church. We will study the life of Josiah as an example. Open to ALL ages 18 and up. From Oct 7 – Nov 11 in the ETC Rm 210 from 10:45am to 12 noon. Participants can attend at any point in the series! For details contact Steve
- PRAY FOR PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD – Nov. 4, 2018 is the International Day of Prayer. Encourage them with prayer. For more information, visit vom.com or odusa.org.
- CHLDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, Nov. 4th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- LCBC is sponsoring OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD by collecting shoe boxes filled with gifts to be distributed to millions of children around the world. Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoe boxes to share God’s love in a tangible way with underprivileged children and introduce the Gospel around the world. Please stop by the info table at the east entrance for brochures on how to pack the shoe boxes and gift suggestions. Please drop off the shoe boxes at the table Nov. 7-21.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, November 8, 2018, 10 a.m. at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). Olive Chang will share. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
- WMU MEETING is scheduled for Saturday, November 10th at 9:30am in room 105. We will have Thanksgiving sharing. All Chinese speaking women are invited to attend.
- PRAISE GOD that at last Sunday’s members’ meeting, the motion to hire Daniel Moore as our Youth Pastor was unanimously affirmed. The Personnel Committee will be extending an offer to Daniel and will discuss a start date with him. The YPSC would like to thank you all for your prayerful support throughout this process.