Mark your calendars!
October 14 (10:45am) New Adult Sunday School Series
October 15 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 21 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 26 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 11 (5:30pm) Children Ministry Skate Party
- OCTOBER IS CLERGY APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank Pastor Hubert, Pastor Jon and Pastor Rico for their faithful years of service!
- NEW ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIES CONTINUES TODAY – join us for a series about Engaging the Millennial Generation in Today’s Church. We will study the life of Josiah as an example. Open to ALL ages 18 and up. From Oct 7 through Nov 11 in the ETC Rm 210 from 10:45am to 12 noon. Participants can attend at any point in the series! For details contact Steve
- CHILDREN MINISTRY SKATE PARTY will be on Sunday, Nov. 11th from 5:30-7:30pm. All children 6th grade and under are invited to a private skate party at Kings Skate Country! Ticket sales begin TODAY in the ETC lobby. Please see detailed info in our bulletin.
- HAPPYWEEN DONATIONS – Please see the donation board located on the wall across from room #105 (GA & Crusader bulletin board). If you are able to donate to our Happyween event on October 26th, please follow the directions on the board. If you are donating candy or snacks, please bring in your candy / snacks between Oct. 7th– Oct. 21st. There will be bins labeled, “Happyween Donations,” located at the east and west entrances of the main church building. If you are donating money, please give your donation to Helen Fong (room #201) by October 21st. If you have any questions, please contact Helen at (916) 684-6866. Thank you for helping out with this outreach ministry for the kids!
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Oct. 15th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE –The motion to hire Daniel Moore as our Youth Pastor passed unanimously at the Council meeting on Wednesday night. We ask for continued prayers for a spirit of unity as we lead up to the congregational vote on October 21 at the Members’ Meeting. Thank you for praying with us.
7. CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, October 21st at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates as they share their testimonies. Please take the time to read their testimonies in its entirety posted on the bulletin boards in the main hallway.