Mark your calendars!
October 13 (10:45am) Intro to Biblical Counseling Sunday School
October 14 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 20 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 25 (7:30pm) Happyween
October 26 (9:00am) Church Work Day
November 3 Daylight Savings
November 10 (5:30pm) Children Ministry Skate Party
- OCTOBER IS CLERGY APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank Pastor Jon, Pastor Rico, Pastor Daniel and Pastor Jerry for their faithful years of service!
- INTRO TO BIBLICAL COUNSELING. There will be a new English adult Sunday school class beginning TODAY, October 13, 2019. Please come out and join us for class at 10:45 AM in rooms 213AB in the ETC. The class will be taught by Pastor Jon, Kevin Wong and Steve Wang.
- CHILDREN MINISTRY SKATE PARTY will be on Sunday, Nov. 10th from 5:30-7:30pm. All children 6th grade and under are invited to a private skate party at Kings Skate Country! Ticket sales continue TODAY in the ETC main lobby. Please see detailed info in our bulletin.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Oct. 14th and 21st from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, Oct. 20th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- BIBLE STUDY INTERNATIONAL (BSF) Daytime class which meets on Wednesday morning at LCBC is conducting a seminar on “Sharing the Gospel” on October 23rd (Wed) from 11:15 am -12:15 pm. The good news (Gospel) of Christ is life-transforming and is too beautiful to be kept to ourselves. The seminar equips believers to accurately communicate the Gospel with others and offers members practical tools on how to engage the world with the Gospel. The seminar will be held in ETC Room 208-209.For more information, please contact Cendra Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HAPPYWEEN DONATIONS: Please see the donation board located on the wall across from room #105 (GA & Crusader bulletin board). If you are able to donate to our Happyween event on October 25th, please follow the directions on the board. If you are donating candy or snacks, please bring in your candy / snacks between October 6th and October 20th. There will be bins labeled, “Happyween Donations,” located at the east and west entrances of the main church building. If you are donating money, please give your donation to Helen Fong (room #201) by October 20th. If you have any questions, please contact Helen at (916) 684-6866. Thank you for helping out with this outreach ministry for the kids!
- CHURCH WORK DAY is scheduled for Saturday, October 26th at 9:00am. Please bring work gloves if you have. More information to follow.
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS will be on Sunday, November 3rd so be sure to turn your clocks back one hour on Saturday, November 2nd.
- WOMEN’S CHRISTMAS TEA – Sat., Dec. 7, 9:30am – 12pm. Ladies, SAVE THE DATE for this event centered around fancy tea cups and the theme of church community. More details to come.