Mark your calendars!
January 6 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
January 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 9 (9:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
January 12 (10:45am) English Membership Class
January 12 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
- COLLEGE/ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL FELLOWSHIP will meet TODAY – come meet the teachers and students, enjoy some snacks and refreshments, and see what is the buzz about the current Biblical counseling series! In the MPR rooms 105-106 at 10:45 am.
- WEM’S JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites all ladies to their meeting on Thursday, January 9, 2020, 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at ETC room 202. A light lunch will be served. RSVP by TODAY to Janice Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Child care is available with advance notice. For arrangements contact Sheryl Tsai (email@example.com).
- WOMEN OF GRACE CONFERENCE – Grace Bible Church in Fair Oaks created the Women of Grace Conference to equip and encourage women through fellowship and the Word. The 2020 conference will be held on Saturday, February 22, 8am – 4pm and will feature keynote speaker Logan Carr. Sign up TODAY at the East Entrance or online at www.gracefairoaks.com/wog. Registration is $35.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, January 6th, 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held Wednesday, January 8th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, January 11 at 9:30am in room 105-106. All Chinese-speaking women are invited.
- SPECIAL MUSIC FOR EASTER SUNDAY! Choir singers and Instrumentalists needed to present during the English service – children and adults welcome! Attend one Interest Meeting on Sunday, Jan 12th OR Jan 19th at 10:30 – 10:45am in Rm. 105/106. Details on Music Ministry Bulletin Board. Questions? Email Wendy at email@example.com or text (415) 606-1522.
- BAPTISMAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 12th. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library, in the church office or on our website, lagunabaptist.org. Your completed membership form, written testimony and digital picture is due next Sunday, January 12th. Testimonies will be given at our February 16th Church Members Meeting. For more info contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES are scheduled for Sunday, January 12, 19, 26 and February 2 from 10:45am-12:15pm in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Deacon Norbert Gee at email@example.com or Deacon Terry Chew at wwjdinyourlife@Reagan.com.