Mark your calendars!
February 7 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Bible Study
February 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 10 (9:30am) CIC New Tax Law Forum
February 10 ( WMU Meeting
February 10 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
February 11 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting
February 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- 2017 YEAR-END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st & 2nd service. PLEASE DO NOT put your unused envelopes from previous years in back of the chairs. Please give them to the Ushers or Finance committee.
- THE 2018 SPRING SESSION of WEM Women’s Bible Study will start on February 7, 2018, Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. All women are welcome. We will study Ruth and Esther. This study shows how to remain strong in character and true to God even when the society is collapsing; and to trust in God’s sovereignty and loving care. For additional information contact Eileen Wong (714-1785) before 1/24/2018.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held Wednesday, February 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER is sponsoring a Cantonese speaking forum on the New Tax Laws on Saturday, Feb. 10th beginning at 9:30am in ETC 202-203.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of Bible study, sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, February 8, 2018, 10 a.m. at Ruby Yu’s home (9980 Phoenician Way, Sacramento, CA 95829). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Ruby Yu (916-682-9361).
- WMU MEETING will meet on Saturday, Feb. 10th at 9:30AM in room 105-106. All Chinese speaking women are invited to our Chinese New Year celebration meeting.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held Sunday, February 11th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, Feb. 18th following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- CHURCH MEMBER SHUI TING WONG went home to be with the Lord on Sunday, January 21, 2018. A visitation will be held on Sunday, February 4th from 1:00-5:00pm and a burial on Monday, February 5th at 10:00am at Elk Grove East Lawn (9189 E. Stockton Blvd., Elk Grove). Please keep the family in your prayers.