Mark your calendars!
January 26 (10:45am) English College/Adult Sunday School
January 26 (10:45am) English Membership Class
February 2 (11:00am) Radiate Parent Meeting
February 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 8 (8:30am) LCBC English Ministry Conference
February 12 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Spring Bible Study
February 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 23 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 13-17 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
- LCBC INTERIM MANDARIN PASTOR CANDIDATE PASTOR JERRY JEAN will share his testimony in the English and Cantonese services At 12:15pm, after the second service, there will also be a town hall meeting (Q/A) at ETC room #202-203. The February member’s meeting will vote on his calling to be our Interim Mandarin Pastor. If interested in knowing more about this Pastor, you’re welcome to attend the town hall meeting, light refreshments will be served.
- COLLEGE/ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL – The Introduction to Biblical Counseling class continues today with “The Process of Biblical Counseling – Love (Part 2)”. Please come join us for class at 10:45AM in rooms 213AB in the ETC Building.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES continue TODAY and Sunday, February 2 from 10:45am-12:15pm in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Deacon Norbert Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deacon Terry Chew at wwjdinyourlife@Reagan.com.
- THE 2020 SPRING SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on February 12, 2020, Wednesdays, from 9:30 to 11:30 am, at LCBC rooms 105-106. All women are welcome. We will study the first 6 Minor Prophets. The study helps us discover God’s presence, woven into every person, place and things God made. Child care is available with advance notice. Sign up continue TODAY at the east entrance. For additional information contact Eileen Wong (916-714-1785).
- ALL MEN FROM LCBC are invited to complete a quick survey from 10:30am to 11:00am TODAY and Feb. 2nd. We want your input about the possibility of a Men’s Ministry at LCBC. Stop by the table at the east entrance of the MPR and give us your thoughts!
- ALL PARENTS OF 7TH THROUGH 12TH GRADE STUDENTS invited to a Youth Parent Meeting next Sunday, Feb. 2nd. Come hear Pastor Daniel Moore share updates regarding the Radiate youth ministry, and join for some discussion and prayer time. The meeting will be in the Prayer Room (room 104) and starts at 11:00am. Feel free to contact Pastor Daniel at email@example.com with any questions.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 5th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- ENGLISH MINISTRY CONFERENCE is scheduled for Sat., Feb. 8th from 8:30am–12noon. As we begin the new year, let us also consider how we can serve the Lord and each other in the life of our church. Please join us for our annual ministry conference, where you can learn about various ministries, hear about various needs, and meet the leaders. Childcare will be provided. If you are bringing children, please email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of children needing care.