Mark your calendars!
January 21 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
January 22 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 4 Communion Sunday
February 7 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Bible Study
February 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 11 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting
February 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- BAPTISMAL SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 1st. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library or in the church office. Your completed membership form is due TODAY. Testimonies will be given at our February Church Members Meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at email@example.com.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Jan. 22nd from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- THE 2018 SPRING SESSION of WEM Women’s Bible Study will start on February 7, 2018, Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. All women are welcome. We will study Ruth and Esther. This study shows how to remain strong in character and true to God even when the society is collapsing; and to trust in God’s sovereignty and loving care. For additional information contact Eileen Wong (714-1785) before 1/24/2018.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held Wednesday, February 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held Sunday, February 11th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, Feb. 18th following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.