Mark your calendars!
January 19 (10:45am) English Membership Class
January 20 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 2 (11:00am) Radiate Parent Meeting
February 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 8 (8:30am) LCBC English Ministry Conference
February 12 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Spring Bible Study
February 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 23 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 13-17 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES continue TODAY and Sunday, January 26 and February 2 from 10:45am-12:15pm in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Deacon Norbert Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deacon Terry Chew at wwjdinyourlife@Reagan.com.
- SPECIAL MUSIC FOR EASTER SUNDAY! Final Call for Choir singers and Instrumentalists to present during the English service – children and adults welcome! Attend an Interest Meeting TODAY at 10:30am – 10:45am in Rm. 105/106. Details on Music Ministry Bulletin Board. Questions? Email Wendy at email@example.com or text (415) 606-1522.
- THE 2020 SPRING SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on February 12, 2020, Wednesdays, from 9:30 to 11:30 am, at LCBC rooms 105-106. All women are welcome. We will study the first 6 Minor Prophets. The study helps us discover God’s presence, woven into every person, place and things God made. Child care is available with advance notice. Sign up starts TODAY at the east entrance. For additional information contact Eileen Wong (916-714-1785).
- ALL MEN FROM LCBC are invited to complete a quick survey from 10:30am to 11:00am on Sundays, Jan. 26th and Feb. 2nd. We want your input about the possibility of a Men’s Ministry at LCBC. Stop by the table at the east entrance of the MPR and give us your thoughts!
- LCBC INTERIM MANDARIN PASTOR CANDIDATE PASTOR JERRY JEAN will share his testimony in the English and Cantonese services on Jan 26th. At 12:15pm, after the second service, there will also be a town hall meeting (Q/A) at ETC room #202-203. The February member’s meeting will vote on his calling to be our Interim Mandarin Pastor. If interested in knowing more about this Pastor, you’re welcome to attend the town hall meeting, light refreshments will be served.
- ALL PARENTS OF 7TH THROUGH 12TH GRADE STUDENTS invited to a Youth Parent Meeting on Sunday, Feb. 2nd. Come hear Pastor Daniel Moore share updates regarding the Radiate youth ministry, and join for some discussion and prayer time. The meeting will be in the Prayer Room (room 104) and starts at 11:00am. Feel free to contact Pastor Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- ENGLISH MINISTRY CONFERENCE is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 8th from 8:30am – 12noon. As we begin the new year, let us also consider how we can serve the Lord and each other in the life of our church. Please join us for our annual ministry conference, where you can learn about various ministries, hear about various needs, and meet the leaders. Childcare will be provided. If you are bringing children, please email Sandra at email@example.com with the number needing care.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, February 16th immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.