Mark your calendars!
January 12 (10:45am) English Membership Class
January 12 Baptismal Membership Applications Due
January 13 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 2 (11:00am) Radiate Parent Meeting
February 8 (8:30am) LCBC English Ministry Conference
February 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 23 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
- BAPTISMAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 12th. Your completed membership form, written testimony and digital picture are due TODAY. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library, in the church office or on our website, lagunabaptist.org. Testimonies will be given at our February 16th Church Members Meeting. For more info contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES are scheduled for TODAY and Sunday, January 19, 26 and February 2 from 10:45am-12:15pm in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Deacon Norbert Gee at email@example.com or Deacon Terry Chew at wwjdinyourlife@Reagan.com.
- SPECIAL MUSIC FOR EASTER SUNDAY! Choir singers and Instrumentalists needed to present during the English service – children and adults welcome! Attend one Interest Meeting TODAY OR Jan 19th at 10:30 – 10:45am in Rm. 105/106. Details on Music Ministry Bulletin Board. Questions? Email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (415) 606-1522.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, January 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- LCBC INTERIM MANDARIN PASTOR CANDIDATE PASTOR JERRY JEAN will share his testimony in the English and Cantonese services on Jan 26th. At 12:15pm, after the second service, there will also be a town hall meeting (Q/A) at ETC room #202-203. The February member’s meeting will vote on his calling to be our Interim Mandarin Pastor. If interested in knowing more about this Pastor, you’re welcome to attend the town hall meeting, light refreshments will be served.
- ALL PARENTS OF 7TH THROUGH 12TH GRADE STUDENTS invited to a Youth Parent Meeting on Sunday, Feb. 2nd. Come hear Pastor Daniel Moore share updates regarding the Radiate youth ministry, and join for some discussion and prayer time. The meeting will be in the Prayer Room (room 104) and starts at 11:00am. Feel free to contact Pastor Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- ENGLISH MINISTRY CONFERENCE is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 8th from 8:30am – 12noon. As we begin the new year, let us also consider how we can serve the Lord and each other in the life of our church. Please join us for our annual ministry conference, where you can learn about various ministries, hear about various needs, and meet the leaders. Childcare will be provided. If you are bringing children, please email Sandra at email@example.com with the number needing care.
8. CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, February 16th immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.