Mark your calendars!
January 9 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
January 12 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
January 27 Membership Applications Due
1. LADIES: Save the date for the Women of Grace Conference at Grace Bible Church in Fair Oaks. The conference is Feb. 23, 2019. Marlene Felix, Women’s Ministry Instructor at L.A. Bible Training School and a speaker at The Master’s Seminary Wives’ Fellowship will be the guest speaker. Registration continues TODAY and ends next Sunday, Dec. 30th at the east entrance after 1st service. Cost is $30 per person. For more info, please contact: Jenny Brickey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lien Chew at email@example.com.
2. LET US CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR LOTTIE MOON CHRISTMAS OFFERING, the ministries of International Mission Board, it’s missionaries and each of our offering amount. Go to www.imb.org for more information. You will find the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering envelopes inserted in our service bulletins TODAY until the last Sunday of December.
3. STARTING ON JANUARY 6, Pastor Jon and Steve Wang will be teaching a new Sunday school class that examines the lives of Bible characters. By observing their lives, we gain wisdom for our own lives. Please join us in rooms 210-211 in the ETC from 10:45 AM – 12 noon.
4. CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, January 9th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
5. WMU Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 12th at 9:30am in room 105. Pastor Rico will be sharing. All Chinese-speaking women are invited to attend.
6. BAPTISMAL SERVICE has been scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 21st. If you are interested in being baptized or transferring your membership, please pick up a membership application form on the brochure wall next to the library, in the church office or on our website, lagunabaptist.org. Your completed membership form is due January 27th. Testimonies will be given at our February Church Members Meeting. For more info contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. JOIN GENESIS APOLOGETICS & MASTER’S UNIVERSITY FOR THE G1 CONFERENCE IN SACRAMENTO! Want to be trained how to debunk evolution in just one day? Want to be sure you’re prepared for evolution teaching in high school and college? Interested in learning about the Biblical case for dinosaurs? Here is your seminar! March 9, 2019, 10:00am-3:30pm at Real Life Church, 1921 Arena Blvd., Sacto. 95834. Open to adults, youth and families! For more information and to register, please go to: https://genesisapologetics.com/events-form/.
8. LCBC is seeking an experienced part-time Chinese Ministry Coordinator to oversee and perform the administrative functions of our Cantonese and Mandarin speaking congregations. The Chinese Ministry Coordinator will help to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our Chinese speaking ministries, while providing administrative support to our pastors, church staff, and ministry groups. Detail of the job description is posted on the bulletin board. For job application email email@example.com.